Standard Property Management Service
This service is suitable for landlords that would rather not deal with tenants directly or do not want the hassle of being called, sometimes at very unsocial hours by tenants when a repair or property maintenance issue arise, but are prepared to accept the financial risk of rental property investment.
We will manage every aspect of the tenancy but we do not provide the landlord with guaranteed rent and landlords bear the cost of unreliable tenants; repairs and maintenance of the property; void periods and legal cost of evicting difficult tenants.
For this service we charge a one-off Management Fee of £345 and a monthly commission of 10% of rent paid. There are no other hidden fees or charges and we do not charge renewal fee.
What is included in this service:
– We prepare full inventory of your property, including photographs
– Advertise your property & interview prospective tenants
– Accompany tenants to view property
– Obtain professional references and credit checks on tenants
– Draw up tenancy agreement
– Collect deposit from tenants and remit it to Deposit Protection Service
– Oversee tenant check in against inventory
– Inform Council and utility suppliers of new tenant, advising them of meter readings
– Collect rent and pay landlords by BACS
– Conduct inspection of property every 6 months
– Handle all tenant queries
– Arrange for repairs to be carried out on property on behalf of landlords.
– Arrange tenancy renewal
– Oversee tenant check out against inventory
– Re-advertise the property to let
Landlords using our Standard Management Service can buy our optional Rent Guarantee Warranty or Eviction Warranty to reduce their risk. Please call for more information.
Sign up now register online
What’s not to like!